In fact, I think this Brazilian-style camping hammock has the optimal design and fabric for sleeping and relaxing. In other words, you can’t get a better hammock than this, even if you dyed it yourself.
Why Do I Like this Tie Dye Hammock Best?
1. It’s Strong. First of all, this highly-durable ripstop fabric hold up well outdoors for camping, festivals, etc.. Plus, you don’t have to worry about it getting wet because this thin, lightweight material dries quickly.
2. It’s Compact. Second, this polyester hammock weighs less than 1 pound. Not to mention, it squishes down into a small attached sack about the size of a lunch bag. Therefore, you can easily travel with it without having it take up too much space or add extra weight to your gear.
3. It Can Hold 2 People. Third, the oversized hammock can hold up to 400 lbs. Although I think it sleeps 1 person more comfortably than 2, two people can easily sit in it sideways like a swing.
4. It’s Low Maintenance: Fourth, the colorful rainbow design not only looks beautiful, it hides dirt and scuff marks. In other words, this hammock looks great all the time without extra effort.
5. It’s Easy to Clean: Fifth, the lightweight and sturdy material makes this hammock easy to clean. In fact, you can toss it in your washing machine. That said, I’d keep the water temperature on cold and the cycle on gentle.
Then, just hang it up to dry. Remember, the lightweight polyester material dries quickly (especially in the sun on a warm day)!
However, it does not come with hanging straps, if you want to suspend it from 2 trees. You can buy tree straps here for about $15.
Specs for Tie Dye Hammock:
- Dimensions: 9’4″ Long x 6’2″ Wide
- Size: 2-Person
- Weight: About 1 lb
- Fabric: 70 Denier High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta
- Breathable Material
- Color: Tie Dye
- Max Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Comes with Stuff-Sack and Carabiners
- Does Not Include Hanging Straps
- Brand: ENO (Eagles Nest Outfitters)
- Get the Hammock Here