The Crua Hybrid Hammock has lots of advantages. However, there are 2 major factors that by themselves make this camping hammock worth buying.
2 Big Reasons I Like the Crua Hybrid Hammock:
First of all, the Crua greatly minimizes the amount of gear you need to carry on your back or pack in your car. These hammocks compact smaller than your average tent, and you don’t even need to bring a sleeping pad if you don’t want to.
Second, hammocks provide more comfort than laying on the hard ground. Plus, sleeping off the ground keeps ground critters at bay, which can give you a more restful night’s sleep.
Note: Contrary to what some people may think, tent hammocks take virtually no time to set up. In fact, you can hang the Crua Hybrid and be done in about 5 minutes.
But This Camping Hammock Costs More…
The Crua hammock tent costs more than other camping hammocks. However, the built-in tent feature really make these 2 products incomparable. Furthermore, Crua Outdoors makes their products with quality, and you will most likely be able to use your hammock tent for life.
1. The overhead tent gives you protection from bugs, sun, rain and wind. Plus, it also helps to block out unwanted sound and light.
2. Insulated fabric keeps you better protected from the outside elements and therefore more comfortable. In fact, you may find yourself having to carry or bring less gear on your trip. The TTinsulate breathable insulation keeps you cozy and snug without a lot of extra pads and layers.
A big advantage of the Crua Hybrid hammock is the technology in the materials used. Yes, the company put a lot of thought into the design of these hammock tents.
They incorporate a very thin layer of insulation into their DuraBreathe fabric, which keeps the hammock tent ventilated and breathable while still well-insulated. In addition, this high-tech material minimizes sound disturbances, outside light and damage from UV rays.
Plus, the fabric has waterproofing and aerodynamic properties. As a camper and outdoor enthusiast, I don’t know if I could ask for any more!
Disadvantages of a Camping Hammock:
Typically, these hanging tents can’t fit multiple people. You also need to feel secure sleeping while hanging off the ground.
Plus, you also need to find a location with two nearby trees that can support your hammock tent. Even if you love sleeping in hammocks, in some cases you simply may not be able to use one.
Crua Hybrid Hammock Specs:
- Dimensions: 9 feet long x 35″ wide x 30″ tall at the head
- Weight: 7.2 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Material: Polycotton, TPU Laminate and Microfiber Insulation (fire retardant too)
- Color: Forest Green
- Get the Crua Hammock Here with self-inflating pad and fitted sleeping bag included!
More Information on the Crua Hybrid